- From Jezebel comes an article revealing how 'Real Housewife' Melissa Gorga's New Book Advocates Marital Rape. Gorga's book is written as a self-help reference for marriages but seems to end up as a series of tips on how to cope with a controlling and abusive husband. I was shocked at the excerpts!
- To those of you who have iPhones, you might be noticing that your battery is getting depleted faster. 11 Tips to Keep iOS 7 from Destroying Your Battery Life. It also comes with tips on how to preserve your battery life in general.
- With the ongoing government shutdown in the US, some of my friends were upset that the National Parks were closed because they'd had plans. Here's a list from NBC Washington about What You Can or Can't Do During the Government Shutdown.
- Bride drama. This article from Jezebel features a deliciously catty text message exchange and a comeback letter: Bride Demands Gift from Friend; Receives an Awesome Smackdown Instead. Sounds like it would make a great chick drama novel too...
- Love romance novels? How about writing one of your own? Featured on Huffpost is a Swoonreads guide on How To Write Great Romance.
How is your Sunday so far? Would you ever write a romance novel?