Friday, October 11, 2013

Day Three: Who Are Your Blogging BFFs?


This post is for Day 3 of the Book Blogger Challenge at Good Books and Good Wine, which I am definitely not doing consecutively. ;) Since I started this blog in August, I'm relatively new to the book blogging scene. So far, there has been a particular blogger whose down-to-earth personality and enthusiasm I consistently enjoy.

  Here's a cute picture of her from her blog post: Tea Time With Epic Reads.

Meet Ashley @ Books Buying Beauty!

About Books Buying Beauty:
This is Books Buying Beauty: a blog dedicated to all things bookish. There are two of us on this site, Sean & Ashley. Ashley started the blog a few years ago and Sean is new to the scene. Both bring with them genres from all over. While Ashley loves contemporary and paranormal. Sean likes fantasy and sci-fi books.
 Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for writing about me. Its nice when small blogs can help each other out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Books_Buying_Beauty - You're welcome! I totally agree.

      Delete