- How Your (Illegal) Activities Are Benefiting Netflix from HelloGiggles made me view Netflix with a new awe for their resourcefulness. Genius!
- Ever wanted to throw a Harry Potter bash or just nerd out on some HP love? Coming from BuzzFeed, here are 46 "Harry Potter"-Inspired Treats that You Should Be Making! The #1 HP edible that I've always wanted to try out was butterbeer. Yum!
- CollegeFashion's Geek Chic section shows us how to rock some Fashion Inspired by City of Bones (the movie)! I'm liking the shadowhunter gear, but they are a bit generic, as I'd be more likely to be recognized as a punk than a shadowhunter. :P
- Here's a funny and short comic from Washington Post on the 20 Stages of Reading by Lynda Barry about how your bookish attitude morphs as you grow up and age.
- Ever wanted to write a novel? Also from Washington Post is a series of quotes on why these famous authors write - and why you should. I thought it was inspiring and reminded me of many of the reasons I write too. I liked Susan Orlean's quote the most!
- Refinery29 shows us some easy (and fun!) Halloween costumes to try out this year. I liked the one on Miley Cyrus and Shocked Parent! Now, if I could only convince my husband to dress as the shocked television viewer...
|John Lennon seems mortified by Miley Cyrus's dance moves.|
"Oh my," he says.
Which Harry Potter-inspired treats are you interested in trying (or have tried)?