Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bloggiesta Finish Line and What I've Learned


This Bloggiesta weekend was highly productive. I enjoyed blog-hopping and meeting other bloggers, and subscribed to a ton. I'm a relatively new book blogger, so this was the first time I felt connected to a community of bloggers.
I made a new blogging friend with Ashley from Books Buying Beauty!  




I finished my review on Heartkeeper by B.T. Lyons but haven't made it pretty yet, so stay tuned for the review post. 

Here's my to-do list from 9/20/13: Click here.






What I learned from other bloggers:

Thanks for the fun this weekend! I had a blast getting to know your blogs! Feel free to say hi if I missed yours; I'll return the favor. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to be taking advantage of the holidays for blog post ideas - I thought that was a great idea. Personal posts are something that I need to work on, I like the thought of them but actually writing them kind of freaks me out a little, haha. Congratulations on meeting all of your Bloggiesta goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to meet you Hollie, and thank you! Haha, don't worry, writing personal posts make me a little nervous inside too. I'm not sure which details I should share without being boring or too personal. :3 Looking forward to the holiday themed blogs!

      Delete