Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Bloggiesta To Do List!


Woohoo! It's time to participate in a festive Bloggiesta that will be taking place this weekend from September 20-22, 2013. If you have a blog, you should participate too! Here's the link for instructions at the Bloggiesta page

I'll be gone in Tecate working as a scrub tech to help docs open up people's eyeballs all day Saturday, but when I get back, I'll get to work on some things. Here's my to-do list for the weekend:

  • write ahead: a blog post on upcoming October Young Adult book releases (I'll post it at the end of September)
  • brainstorm for more post ideas
  • find out how book tours work
  • catch up on reading blog subscriptions
  • write a review on Heartkeeper by B.T. Lyons I finished it but it hasn't been beautified yet. 
  • create an About Me page
  • visit & cheer some other Bloggiesta bloggers on with comments
  • declutter the blog folder on my laptop
I'm also starting fall classes this week so this will be a super-busy weekend! Thank you for visiting, and I look forward to blog-hopping! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay i was one of the people you decided to cheer on.
    New follower via email. ( i check it more regularly than bloglovin)

    Good luck on the book tours, They still confuse me a little. I`m A Reader, Not a Writer is an amazing blog to look at for book tours.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I really like your blog and your posts. You have a lovely down-to-earth and personal style. :)

      Thanks for following and the good luck wishes! I'll take a look at the blog tours there.

      Delete