Happy December, and welcome to the Sunday Scoop, in which I will be showing you a weekly list of reads from around the net. Thanksgiving is over, so I made a new Sunday Scoop board, which you can see above. So festive!
- Thanksgiving plane drama: Annoying Airplane Passenger Thinks She's The Only One Who Celebrates Thanksgiving (PHOTOS, TWEETS). This is a modern-day epic of the most passive-aggressive war ever between two passengers on a plane.
- From College Candy is a quick checklist on How To Tell If Your Professor Is Totally Sexist. You might be getting a vibe, but there are some concrete things to look out for.
- For Chic's Sake has a DIY guide on how to customize your candle to look totally cute and personal. This can come in handy later this month.
- 12 Reasons a Book Is Better Than a Boyfriend from B&N Blog - I laughed at #9, because that's totally my hubster and me right there. I like my takeout leftovers.
- 9 Astounding Facts That Will Blow Your Bibliophilic Mind - To be honest, my mind was blown! I was also sad about the languages dying every 14 days.
- Now, this is cool: 9 Maps Of Imaginary Worlds (NEW BOOK) from Huffington Post - I might look into this. Many of the featured worlds are from older fictional works from centuries ago, but I am so curious.
- From Savvy Sugar is a list of 10 Offices Converted From Closets. It's an inspiration to be more resourceful with space in a small house.
- Are you into steamy romances? Fill Your Kindle With Sexy For Under $4.
- For the pre-marital Hunger Games fans out there: How to Host a Noncheesy Hunger Games Wedding. The photos made my eyes pop out of my head. These ideas are so creative.
Thanks for checking out the Sunday Scoop! What were you up to this Thanksgiving weekend?