Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#7)

Hosted by BookJourney. 

Ahh, the first Monday of winter break. I don't even know where to start, really. There are many, many books on my reading list. But this week, I'll start with:


This is the sequel to The Woodlands, an amazing dystopian novel that I read this fall (Woodlands is free for download on Amazon, by the way). I've heard that this is even more action-packed than the first one. I wanted to read this book for a long time but had school. 

I'm almost hesitant to start reading it because I know I won't be able to put it down until I finish. 

(War of the Ancients #1)

Chronologically, this is the first Warcraft novel. It takes place thousands of years ago from present-day Azeroth, in the continent of Kalimdor. We get a close-up view of the nocturnal and ancient night elf culture, which would be alien to many Warcraft readers if it were not grounded by the familiar perspectives of a human mage named Rhonin, who finds himself transported back in time. 

I'm re-reading this as part of my winter break goals. I already know it's good. :)

Thanks for reading! What are you up to this Monday?

2 comments: