Happy Sunday to you. Hope your weekend has been going well. Any post-Halloween partying? To those who are participating in NaNoWriMo, Good luck!
- Holidays are coming, and along with them come the feasts! From Refinery 29 is a guide on how to stay healthy during winter, and to prevent the weight gain that comes from eating too many slices of pie. Okay, well, that one applies to me. I like pie.
- From Barnes and Nobles blog is a hilarious list of 9 Great Books We Want to Read From Another Character's Perspective. Forget about Moby Dick for one second; how did the poor whale feel?
- Halloween is over, but it is never too late to show real-life, spooky libraries some love. The 10 Most Haunted Libraries in America from Buzzfeed.
- Happy National November Writing Month! 17 Struggles of Getting Ready for NaNoWriMo. Can you relate to some of these?
- And last but not least, to my fellow book lovers, The 23 Best Parts of Being a Book Lover!
Thanks for checking out the Sunday Scoop. Enjoy your first full week of November!