Monday, November 4, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#4)


Hey all. Here are the books I finished today and will be reading this week. This meme is hosted by Book Journey


I'm reading Relic for fun this week. It came out October 29. It's very fantasy-like, and is set in a very cold place. The characters go through training for their Testing, in which they search for relics. 
Set on Mars, and the Martian creatures are adorable. I read this one for my science fiction paper. Let's hope it rules.

David Copperfield by Charles Dickens

My class and I are halfway through this massive tome.  We'll be continuing it for at least two more weeks, but I'm enjoying the different story arcs. 

8 comments:

  1. You have quite an eclectic batch of reading this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello BookBelle! It is eclectic indeed, due to the wide differences in genre in the classes I'm taking. :)

      Delete
  2. Heinlein and Dickens. That is a awesome combo. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, KatenRead! It's a great combo. My favorite work by Heinlein remains "All You Zombies."

      Delete