Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Almost Done Listening to First Audiobook



When I found Passage to Dawn by R.A. Salvatore on Audible, I looked at the 11 hours of recording and thought, "Wow! That'll take forever to finish." I had never finished anything so big.

The audiobook replaced the radio on my morning and afternoon commute. I listened to it as I went on walks, as I cleaned the room, and thought about listening to it in the shower.

Now I'm 2.5 hours away from finishing the audiobook, and am stunned at how quickly the book went. Imagine that...At this rate I could finish the Drizzt series (and more books) by the end of the year!

As I brace myself for the long commute starting in June, having amazing audiobooks to listen to assures me that the commute will be a productive part of my day.

2 comments:

  1. I love audiobooks instead of the radio now. I drive an hour one way to see my boyfriend and I get through them fairly quick because of it. I prefer cd books versus using audible on phone since my jeep is a little loud.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley! I miss you so much. You can try those audio cords that connect your phone to your car's stereo system for adequate volume. An hour one way is a long commute!

      Delete