Sunday, July 13, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (7/13/2014)

This meme is hosted by Sheila of BookJourney. :)

This week, I finished two books and also got a job as a secretary in a law office, along with two writing gigs. I've been feeling a bit homesick while transitioning to the new routine, but it's good to have landed a job.

What I Finished This Week: 


The Night Has Claws & The Night Is Found by Kat Kruger (Magdeburg Trilogy #2 & 3)
The best werewolf trilogy I've read so far. Kruger has done her research on the mythology and created an intricate world of werewolf politics and cultures. Check out my book review and Q&A with the author! Kruger knows her stuff.


Also:

Feel free to enter in this raffle to win a digital copy of the entire Magdeburg Trilogy by Kat Kruger :):
a Rafflecopter giveaway

10 comments:

  1. looks like a great series I will definitely have to check it out! Here's my monday meme http://communitybookstop.blogspot.com/2014/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These actually look really good and I have never seen them before. Have you ever tried Soulless by Gail Carringer? I love that series as well. It is werewolves mixed with some British humor. Light and fun but still with that supernatural edge. I followed via G+ and Twitter while I was visiting. Here is mine:
    It's Monday, What are you Reading?
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya Laura, I have not had the pleasure of reading Soulless yet, but it sounds like something I'd appreciate, especially with the British humor. Thanks so much! I've followed you back.

      Delete
  3. These look intriguing -- and I love the covers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new job and writing gigs! Love the cover of that series too.

    Have a great reading week,

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shelley! Thank you so much for the words of congrats. The series does have a great cover design.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on your new job. I'll have to add Kat Kruger to my list. I love werewolf books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy! :) Good to meet a werewolf fan.

      Delete