Friday, January 30, 2015

Swag Pack in the Mail!



Received something awesome in the mail today. My editor over at College News sent me a goody package of CDs and books to review. :) The College Chronicles: Freshman Milestones by Kelly Owen looks interesting. I have a few projects to finish before I start on the goody pack, but I'm so excited to try everything out. :D  

Bookish Contents of Swag Pack: 

1. The College Chronicles: Freshman Milestones, by Kelly Owen
2. A World of Trouble, by Ben H. Winters (The Last Policeman Book III)

The publicity letter is included in each book. A World of Trouble is the third book in The Last Policeman series, so I will need the first two books in order to review it properly. When I get to it, I'll email the publicity agent and ask for an electronic copy of the first two books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment